Two years old already, my baby girl is quickly turning into a toddler. We are so very thankful to be able to celebrate your birthday today. Surrounded by a loving family and your little pink heart cake! It has been a rough two years on you little girl, but joyous as well. Each day that we spend together is a true blessing. You make us smile and laugh everyday! We are so proud of you Jess, your strength and determination is amazing. Everyday you teach us what it means to live with nothing but pure love in our souls.
Happy Birthday sweet little lady! We love you!! xoxo
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Jodi,
I saw you left a comment on my blog about the book "A Different Dream for My Child" Don't buy the book quite yet because I will have a drawing for two books, based on comments. So if you leave more comments on that post, or questions for the author (Jolene Philo, she will answer questions on my blog) then you can get the book.
BUT, if there is not much response, I want o make sure I get that book to you. I loved it! And reading a little bit of your story, I would love for you to have it :)
Post a Comment